Doctor insights on:
What Is The Average Weight For My Age And Height
Gender?: Sorry - need your gender to answer. ...Read more
Yes you are close: It is best to stay close to 140 pounds although you have a little room(up to 145) in case you feel better about gaining a couple of pounds more. In general it is better to avoid gaining because it is much harder to lose it later ...Read more
100-105: To calculate your ideal body weight, females= 100 lbs + 5 lbs per inch over 5 ft. Males= 106 lbs + 6 lbs per inch over 5 ft. These are ideal body weights- and most people are usually within 20% of their body weight. Anything more than 10% above your ideal body weight is considered obese. ...Read more
128-156 pounds.: The range is wide, as weight depends on body composition. If very athletic and muscular, the weight may be higher, as muscles weigh more than adipose tissue. Body mass index (bmi) is calculated by dividing weight in kilograms by height in meters squared. Overweight is defined as bmi of 25-30 kg/m2 and obesity is a bmi = or >30kg/m2. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is my average weight for my age and height?
- My average weight for my height and age
- What is a average weight for my height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the weight for my height and age?
- What is my weight for my height and age?
- Average weight for teenagers by height and age
- Average weight for women by age and height
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free