Doctor insights on:
What Is The Average Weight For A 16 Year Old Female 56
What is the average weight for a 16 year old female in kgs? 6.5 in heigh. I would really appreciate your answer! thank you
There's a range: Remember that "average" weight and healthy weight may be two different things.In places where people are undernourished or obese, the "average" weight may not be healthy! instead of aiming for a specific weight, look at your bmi range. You can check the bmi calculator http://nhlbisupport.Com/bmi to see if you are in a healthy range, though it's not as accurate for very muscular people. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Average weight: Your average weight is approximately145-150lbs.Get a more detailed answer ›
Wow!Almost anything!: There's huge variation of normal sizes for a 16 yr old--all genetically predetermined, although nutrition can influence this. Go to the website "www.Cdc.Gov"; type "growth charts" in the search box in the right upper corner of this webpage; click thru the menus then select the appropriate age chart for girls. The "average" weight could be considered the 50th %tile; but "normal" is 5th-85th %tile. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends on..: Since 16 year olds are not entirely to adult full growth, an "ideal weight" depends on several differnt factors, including race, height, parental stature, pubertal development, etc. Worry more about an ideal bmi (body mass index), that plot out weight based on height and sex. See the cdc site or other on-line sites to figure and interpret body mass index. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the average weight for a 16 year old female?
- What is the average weight for a 11 year old female?
- What is the normal weight for a 11 year old female?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the average cholesterol for a 56 year old woman?
- What is the average weight for a 12 year old?
- What is the average weight for a 1 year old baby boy?
- What is the average weight for a 13 year old?
- Talk to a pediatrician online