Doctor insights on:
What Is The Average Weight For A 16 Year Old Female 56
What is the average weight for a 16 year old female in kgs? 6.5 in heigh. I would really appreciate your answer! thank you
There's a range: Remember that "average" weight and healthy weight may be two different things.In places where people are undernourished or obese, the "average" weight may not be healthy! instead of aiming for a specific weight, look at your bmi range. You can check the bmi calculator http://nhlbisupport.Com/bmi to see if you are in a healthy range, though it's not as accurate for very muscular people. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It varies: I would estimate a healthy weight to be between 60kg to 62kg (120-130 pounds). ...Read more
Depends on..: Since 16 year olds are not entirely to adult full growth, an "ideal weight" depends on several differnt factors, including race, height, parental stature, pubertal development, etc. Worry more about an ideal bmi (body mass index), that plot out weight based on height and sex. See the cdc site or other on-line sites to figure and interpret body mass index. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 2 more doctor answers
There's a range: The average weight is 125-130lbs for a 5'4" 21 year old female, but range is 115-140 to still be in the normal range of body mass index. This also dependent on race and ethnicity. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the average weight for a 16 year old female?
- What is the average weight for a 11 year old female?
- What is the normal weight for a 11 year old female?
- I am 200 pounds and i am 21 what is the proper weight for a 21 year old female
- What is the average cholesterol for a 56 year old woman?
- What is the average weight for a 12 year old?
- What is the average weight for a 1 year old baby boy?
- What is the average weight for a 13 year old?
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free