Doctor insights on:
What Is The Amount Of Time It Takes To Recover From A Corn Operation
Check it out: Depending on specifics will asffect healing. Ask the doc who did the surgery ...Read more
Variable: 1 day to feel better, 6 weeks to full recovery. ...Read more
Varies with surgery: Recovery time required after scoliosis surgery will vary from patient to patient and type of operation conducted.Multi-level spinal fusion is most common type of surgery used to correct the severe curvature associated with scoliosis. In some cases, however, adults with idiopathic or degenerative scoliosis might be able to have their condition altered with less invasive surgery.Have to ask surgeon ...Read more
Week-10 days: it depends if you have packing. If yes, then upon removal you can expect recovery, but you still need to avoid heavy lifting and stay light duty for several weeks ...Read more
8-12 weeks: It usually takes 6 weeks to make the majority of the recovery. Usually full recovery in 8-12 weeks. Check out Spine-health.com. ...Read more
Meniscus surgery rec: That really depends on if they shaved it out or repaired it. If it was simple tear, then you should be healed, or ready for full activity before 90 days. If it was a repair and you were advised to not put weight on it, then the recovery will be much longer (3-5 months). ...Read more
Recovery time: Recovery time from cardiac surgery varies by the general condition of the patient and the type of surgery. For an uncomplicated coronary bypass surgery in an otherwise normal patient, can be out of hospital in under a week and back to work after around 6 weeks on the average. With complicated surgery in an ill patient these numbers can be significantly longer. ...Read more
It Depends: On how active you are and how much was done during surgery. For a routine knee scope i typically allow my patients back to work in 3-4 days if they have a sedentary job. Otherwise, most people can start getting back to work at 2-3 weeks depending on their job. Strengthening of the quadriceps muscle is key as this shuts down with knee surgery of any kind. Most people are near full by 4 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best time of the day to take clomiphene citrate?
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- What is the best time of day to take plavix?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best time of day to take crestor?
- What is the fastest way to reduce a swelling of the eye from an injury?
- Is it a problem to take clomid and letrozole at the same time?
- What is the best time of day to take lipitor?
- What is the average time it takes for a child to outgrow a dairy allergy?