Doctor insights on:
What Is Stronger Than Mobic
Mobic is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medication or nsaid. It is in the same family as naproxen, motrin, and celebrex. This medicine is sometimes used to treat inflammatory conditions such as gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Avoid in in patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, heart failure, renal failure, ...Read more
Depends on patient: Mobic (meloxicam) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent (nsiad). Aleve (naproxen) is also an nsaid. Tylenol is not an anti-inflammatory medicine. Mobic lasts longer and in most cases needs to be taken once daily. Patients react differently to nsaids. So the efficacy frequently is patient dependent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Meloxicam just one: Meloxicam is one of the anti-inflammatory medications. Many people improve simply with a change in rx. Ibuprofen, piroxicam, celebrex, nabumetone, etc. - all equal strength. If you need more anti-inflammatory effect, steroids work. If you need more pain relief, tramadol is prescription pain rx. For short term use, narcotics such as Codeine and hydrocodone work well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is mobic stronger than aleve?
- Is mobic any stronger than tylenol or aleve?
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is clonazepam stronger than lorazepam?
- Is dilaudid stronger than demerol?
- Is tylenol 4 stronger than vicodin?
- Is naproxen stronger than ibuprofen?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free