Doctor insights on:
What Is Stronger Than Mobic
Meloxicam just one: Meloxicam is one of the anti-inflammatory medications. Many people improve simply with a change in rx. Ibuprofen, piroxicam, celebrex, (celecoxib) nabumetone, etc. - all equal strength. If you need more anti-inflammatory effect, steroids work. If you need more pain relief, tramadol is prescription pain rx. For short term use, narcotics such as Codeine and hydrocodone work well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on patient: Mobic (meloxicam) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent (nsiad). Aleve (naproxen) is also an nsaid. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is not an anti-inflammatory medicine. Mobic lasts longer and in most cases needs to be taken once daily. Patients react differently to nsaids. So the efficacy frequently is patient dependent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Similar: Melodic am 15mg daily is the equivalent to 75mg twice a day of arthrotec (diclofenac and misoprostol). They are both nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drugs. Everyone responds to these differently. The one that works the best for you may not help the next person. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is mobic stronger than aleve?
- Is mobic any stronger than tylenol or aleve?
- Is mobic better than advil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stronger than vicodin
- Is xanax stronger than valium?
- Is acetaminophen stronger than ibuprofen?
- Is clonazepam stronger than xanax?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free