Doctor insights on:
What Is Ssd Cream Used For
Per webmd.com: "In most cases, you can treat ringworm of the skin with antifungal creams or ointments. Many are available without a prescription. Use a nonprescription antifungal cream with miconazole or clotrimazole in it. Brand names include Micatin, Mycelex, and Tinactin." Ref. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/ringworm-of-the-skin-home-treatment ...Read more
Foban Cream: Foban cream is a topical treatment for bacterial skin infections. It could be used for an abrasion that is infected. ...Read more
Several: You can use Lidoderm patches which contain a local anesthetic (lidocaine) or zostrix (capsaicin) cream which contains cayenne pepper extract. They work in totally different ways. The Lidoderm suppresses nerve activity. The zostrix (capsaicin) depletes substance p which is one of the neurochemicals that transmits pain. Neither should be used on the open sores. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ssd 1 cream
- Ssd 1 silver sulfadiazine cream
- What is emollient cream used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is lidocaine cream used for?
- What is lamisil cream used for?
- What cream is used for ringworm?
- What is hemorrhoid cream used for?
- Ssd silver sulfadiazine cream