Doctor insights on:
What Is Somnapure
Somnopure herbal: Somnopure is a commercial compound that that comounds that are somnogenic (sleep promoting). A list is at the company's web site: http://www.Somnapure.Com/formula. A number of these herbal products promote sleep, are not prescription and do not tend to cause dependence. ...Read more
Not sure: The main ingredients, melatonin, valerian root, chamomile, lemon balm, hops are not associated with constipation. However if you notice a reaction in yourself using this, then it may be so for you. Supplements by definition are not tested the same for safety, efficacy and side effects as prescription or OTC drugs. If you get benefit from the somnapure, try adding fiber or a stool softener to help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the use of medofed?
- What is foliate papillae?
- What is a turtleneck penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is epaderm use for?
- What is treatment for angina?
- What is hpv and its causes?
- What is a liver laceration?
- What is a lumbar contusion?