Doctor insights on:
What Is Small Ball Shaped Thing In Earlobe
I have a small ball like under skin lump between the back of my earlobe crease where it meets my neck. What could this be? Underskin pimple?
I had a pimple on my earlobe a few weeks back so i popped it but after a week or so, i noticed a had a small ball in my earlobe, im 16, help!
I have a small hard ball type lump under the skin on earlobe, you can feel it both sides it's extremely painful to touch/lean on. Had it 2+ weeks help?
Infected Cyst: This is likely an infected inclusion cyst in your earlobe. It needs to be drained. Therefore you need to be seen by a physician to be treated. Do not try to pop it on your own. ...Read more
Small hard ball in earlobe showed up within two days.I have my ears pierced, but it's not on the piercing. It hurts when I touch it. Is this a cyst?
A small hard round thing about 3mm inside left earlobe right next to my 10 year old piercing. Sometimes painful. :-(?
Scar ?: Sounds like an old infection or irritation. If it is red and or oainful you need to have a doctor look to see if the area is infected ...Read more
Ive got a small hard painless lump in my front of earlobe its look like cartilage thing when touching im male 22 should i be worried?
Must be seen: cannot diagnose as is - submit with photos or see your physician. ...Read more
None: that I am aware of.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ball in ear: This could be a keloid or like you said a cyst. See a surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is this small ball like bump on back of head?
- What is this small lump in my neck?
- What is that hard thing in your breast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the benefit of eating 30 grams of protein first thing in the morning?
- There is like a small hangingpink thing over tongue in back part in my mouth
- What is the bump in my earlobe?
- What is the worst thing that can happen in a food allergic reaction?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online