Doctor insights on:
What Is Skinning Vulvectomy
Removal of vulva: A radical vulvectomy is a surgical option for the treatment of advanced vulvar cancer (cancer of the vulva). During this surgery, the labia and much of the surrounding skin and lymph nodes are all removed from the body. If you or someone you know has vulvar cancer, you should be seeing a gynecologic oncologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
6 weeks: and you will be fineGet a more detailed answer ›
Vulvectomy: Up to 50% of vulvectomy incisions breakdown no matter how careful the patient or gynecologic oncologist is. We tell patients it may take up to 12 weeks for total healing. ...Read more
Drainage: Some of the fluid is just weeping of the underlying tissue because of exposure to outside. Occasionally some drainage is infection. ...Read more
How long should I expect to be out of work (teacher) after a partial bilateral vulvectomy secondary to differentiated high grade VIN2?
Ans: As long as all goes well and no complications you should rest fir about 6 weeks ...Read more
Had a simple vulvectomy 5 wks ago-area of over-granulation tissue removed-no VIN. Wound healing well altho 1 stitch opened. Still have pain- normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a risen bump on the skin?
- What is the best over-the-counter body wash for oily skin and body acne?
- Raised blood filled red bump on my skin what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- What causes itchy skin when being overtired is it just stress?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- Piece of skin in the corner of my eye is protruding what is it
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free