Doctor insights on:
What Is Safe To Eat While Pregnant
Everything in limits: Balanced diet is the best thing. Water is the healthiest drink - and lots of it (>1 gallon/d). Too much of anything is bad - like fish is really good but too much gives excess lead! carbs provide energy and are good but too much welcomes diabetes fat-soluble vitamins are good & essential but too much result in toxicity. So take 1 prental vitamin/d, not more than that. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Doubt it's been stud: I strongly doubt it's been studied scientifically, but like anything else (particularly during pregnancy) moderation is the key. Don't do anything that could endanger your fetus, because you only get one chance with no "do-overs". After delivery you can go hog (or crawfish) wild. ...Read more
I am approx 3 wks pregnant. I love steamed crabs and steamed shrimp but are they safe to eat while pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fish that is safe to eat while pregnant
- Is it safe to eat shrimp while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat shellfish while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to eat hamburgers while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat fish while pregnant?
- Is it safe to eat nitrates while pregnant?
- Eating candy while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online