Doctor insights on:
What Is Reumatism
Not work that way: CRP or c reactive protein can be elevated for lots of reasons: infections, heart disease risks, obesity, inflammatory arthritis, so forth. It does not causes rheumatism but can be a consequence of rheumatic problems. It is not the cause but rather the effect.Crp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have finger osteoarthritis in my hand and also I have pain under my left foot palm_ ahead of heel.There're no reumatism base on my examination. Help?
Plantar fasciitis: Plantar fasciitis, or an arch ligament strain is a very common reason for pain in the bottom of the heel. There can sometimes be a bursitis under the heel as well. Other causes of heel pain can be tarsal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, a stress fracture, referred nerve pain among others. Talk to a podiatrist to help sort this out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the use of medofed?
- What is foliate papillae?
- What is a turtleneck penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is epaderm use for?
- What is treatment for angina?
- What is hpv and its causes?
- What is a liver laceration?
- What is a lumbar contusion?