Doctor insights on:
What Is Renal Blastoma
If a glio blastoma multeform is detected early, is it possible to resect with a a total successful conclusion.
Separate tumors: A teratoma is a tumor with tissue from an organ resembling normal derivatives of more than one germ layer. They may contain hair, teeth, bone and, very rarely, more complex structures They are usuallly benign . The Blastoma is a tumor thought to arise in embryonic tissue and becomes associated with part of the name of the organ from which it was derived such as neuroblastoma, glioblastoma. ...Read more
Could you tell me a cure for retino blastoma. Cause cure and if hereditary, how to cure it. Please help?
NCI web link!!!: Retinoblastoma is a cancer that forms in the tissues of the retina (the light-sensitive layers of nerve tissue at the back of the eye). Retinoblastoma usually occurs in children younger than 5 years. It may be hereditary or nonhereditary (sporadic). Treatment depends upon tumor limited to eye or has spread beyond eye. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/retinoblastoma/patient. ...Read more
Many types: 'Blastoma' cancers are uncommon forms of malignancies that generally happen in infants/children/young adults. These tumors are sometimes named based upon the organs in which they arise, such as 'retinoblastoma' of the eye, 'hepatoblastoma' of the liver, 'pancreatoblastoma' of the pancreas, pleuropulmonary blastoma' of the lung. Some of these tumors are amenable to surgical and other treatments. ...Read more
My son in law has speech defect due to glio blastoma multiformer and surgery and brain surgery has left him with a speech impairment... Can he be he?
Some thoughts: 26 million americans have some from of kidney disease. Typically the cause of this is related to a history of diabetes or hypertension. Other kidney diseases, although less common includes those related to kidney stones, genetic diseases (polycystic kidney disease), intrinsic kidney diseases (glomerularnephritis) etc. Great question! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a retroaortic left renal vein?
- What is the incision to remove a stone from the renal pelvis called?
- What is abg regarding renal failure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the incision of the renal pelvis to remove a stone?
- What is the difference between benign glycosuria and renal glycosuria?
- What is the life expectancy of someone with stage 4 renal failure?
- What is the difference between type 1 diabetes and renal glycosuria?
- What is bilateral renal calculi?