Doctor insights on:
What Is Recommended To Get Rid Of Shaving Irrigation
Yes: I have a handful of patients who have had surgery (vitrectomy) for their floaters. Usually they have to be bad enough to affect activities of daily living. For example one patient had them so bad that if they floated in the way of her central vision she could not see on coming vehicles while driving. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Don't know if i want to use this fluoride stuff my dentist recommended to get rid of the hard white plaque stuff. Is it safe?
Have hygienist scale: Fluoride strengthens teeth, especially while teeth are undergoing development in children. It has very little impact on white, soft plaque that has abosorbed the minerals in your saliva to become hardened (essentially fossilized) calculus. Don't try to brush this hard material away. It won't work and your gums may get damaged in the process. Get a hygienist to scale it off. Then floss daily! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a recurring ganglion cyst on my left foot, 3 surgeries and it is back again. Is there any tests or procedures recommended to get rid of this?
Depends: To correct a trapped or compressed nerve, that hasn't repsonded to conservative non-operative treatments, the most recommended procedure is a laminectomy. This is a surgical technique in which portions of the lamina (bone), ligamentum flavum (ligament), facet joint, and/or disc are removed to decompress the trapped nerve. Occasionally, a fusion may be necessary to acheive the expected result. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most recommended way to get rid of a trapped nerve in back?
- What is the fastest way to get rid of burns?
- What is the best way to get rid of chest congestion in 10 month old baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to get rid of a ingrown toenail?
- What is the fastest way to get rid of a boil and heal the skin up?
- What is a good sinus rinse to get rid of bacteria that causes odor?
- My acne is gone now im left with brown marks what can i do to get rid of them
- What is recommended to get rid of ingrown hair folicles of the vaginal area?