Doctor insights on:
What Is Recommendations For Athletes Foot
Athlete's foot: Prevention is better than treatment. In public baths, use slippers to walk around and make sure to wash your feet very well. Do not wear somebody else's socks or tocuh somebody's toes/feet with the disease. There are many otc antifungals that are quite effective. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Fungus Among Us: Athlete's foot is a fungal infection of the skin. It is important to keep your feet (and shoes) clean and dry, since fungus loves to grow in warm, dark, moist places. For mild cases, OTC antifungal creams typically work well. For more severe cases, see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Rarely.: Athletes foot is a fungal infection of the skin of the feet. It is very common and often becomes chronic spreading to the toenails. If 2 weeks of over the counter remedies are not working, see a podiatrist. Keep feet clean and dry, especially between toes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Could my husband have given me his athletes foot by rubbing his feet on me during the night in bed?
Yes: Athletes foot, or a fungal infection can be caught by direct contact. Both you and your husband need to be treated to eradicate the fungus, as well as the tiles in the bathroom to prevent reinfection. Lamisil is an o/c antifungal cream. If it is resistant to non - prescription see a doctor for prescription antifungals. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best thing for athletes foot?
- What is the best cure for athlete's foot?
- What kind of antibiotics is good for athletes foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a good home remedy for athlete's foot?
- What is the best treatment for swollen ball of foot?
- What is the ideal weight for a woman 5 foot 1 inch?
- What is the long term effect on lifestyle for someone with a club foot?
- Talk to a dermatologist online