Doctor insights on:
What Is Post Wash Sperm Count
Yes: Not bad. Successful pregnancies have been achieved with numbers much lower than this. Best of luck. ...Read more
I masturbate every day it will reduce my sperm counting or it will affect my test so my wife catches on?
Healthy lifestyle: Start by eating a healthy diet and drinking lot of H20. Maintain a healthy weight. Exercise regularly. Get plenty of rest and decrease stress. Avoid drugs and tobacco, limit Etoh. Avoid toxic chemicals and pesticides. The temperature of the the testes must be lower than the core body temperature. Avoid tight clothes, prolonged sitting and biking, hot tubs /and saunas. Wear boxers. ...Read more
Many possibilities: Including low testosterone, smoking, illegal drug use such as anabolic steroids, XS alcohol consumption, previous mumps, blocked vas deferens or ejaculatory duct, previous gonorrhea or chlamydia infections, retrograde ejulation, undescended testes now or bilateral undescended testes as a child, prolonged heat as in sitting in hot tub for a long periods and obesity. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Iui and post wash sperm count
- What is a healthy sperm count?
- What is sluggishly motile sperm count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a child bearing sperm count?
- What things affect sperm count?
- What is a medication for low sperm count?
- What is a diet that increases sperm count?
- Talk to a urologist online for free