Doctor insights on:
What Is Pop Smear Test
Hi, I had pop smear test last week and now I am reading the test result but it made me a little worried it said the endocervical cells are present.
My period is coming in 4days time. Can I still go to smear test or pop smear today. ? What the best cycle to go pop smear?
I had pop smear 4 months ago and result normal. &I have mid abnormal bleeding can I go to pop smear test? I am just concern my bleeding could b cancer
Age 21: Or when you've become sexually active. I think that the reason that women who have not yet become sexually active by age 21 are told to have them is that many of them actually are, and it's a face-saver. Your physician is your best guide. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a pap smear test for?
- What is pap smear test for?
- What do pap smears test for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if cell changes are detected during cervical smear test?
- Preparation for pap smear test
- Smear test with period
- Pap smear test tools
- What is a smear test like?