Doctor insights on:
What Is Plan Jello Colonoscopy
I've had a colonoscopy and a gasoscopy and haven't got results yet but my local dr nurses want me to go in for a 12mth health plan why I'm freaking
?question: Not sure what your question is here, maybe try re-asking it and someone may be able to help. ...Read more
3yr old h/O failure to thrive/poor growth. Ped GI found IgA 183, ESR 26, calprotectin 165, burr cells 1+. Plan is to repeat labs & if unchanged colonoscopy. food allergy??? Maybe see allergist too????
Failure to thrive : I think your GI doctor suggested an upper endoscopy with possible sigmoidoscopy. Eosinophilic gastroenteropathy Is a possible reason which is evaluated by biopsies. If the biopsies are consistent with above then next step is an allergist but make sure you see a pediatric allergist who is familiar with this condition. There are other reasons for failure to thrive as well so follow your GI rec's ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: It is probably too late by now! ...Read more
I have a colonoscopy scheduled tomorrow afternoon. can I eat chocolate jello or chocolate pudding today (the day before procedure)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is orange jello ok before colonoscopy?
- What is a good diet plan for a 16 year old?
- What is a soft diet after colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is an easy diet plan a fulltime working mother can stick to?
- What color jello before colonoscopy?
- What is difference between upper endoscopy and colonoscopy?
- What is the difference between a colonoscopy and sigmoid test?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free