Doctor insights on:
What Is Piracetam And How Does It Work
Helpful: I am unclear as to what is meant by "high dose" but Piracetam has been shown to be helpful in the treatment of spastic symptoms at a dose range to be determined by your prescriber; there is a pre-determined range. ...Read more
If prescribed OK: Piracetam is a pharmacological substance that has improves the neuron metabolismo, allowing better oxygen intake. It has been prescribed for some forms of dementia and other problems of cognition such as learning problems. Some people have had good response to it for vertigo. ...Read more
???: Piracetam or "Nootropyl" is a non regulated drug supplement , what that means is that our knowledge of its role in the psychoparm and neuropharm realm is limited. like most of the un regulated supplements (with few exceptions) , it is hard to answer your question with any degree of medical certainty . ...Read more
???Spelling: Please ask again and check spelling ??Pitacetam?? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is adenosine how does it work?
- What is the immune system and how does it work?
- What is the hcg diet and how does it work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a beta blocker and how does it work?
- What is the glycemic index and how does it work?
- What systems does the small intestine work with and how?
- What is androzene and does it work?
- Talk to a neurologist online