Doctor insights on:
What Is Permethrin Cream Usually Used For
I used permethrin cream two nights ago and used it again tonight but didn't know I was suppose to wait a week so what do I do??
Second treatment: suppose to be 1 week laterGet a more detailed answer ›
Is it possible to over use permethrin. Treated once, then found new lesion and started itching again, used cream again 5 days later.
Permethrin: Please understand that much of the infection with scabies is now resistant to over the counter concentration of permethrin. If you are not using prescription strength you may not be fully treated. And it is alway wise to do the treatment twice one week apart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is permethrin cream used for?
- What is lotrisone cream usually used for?
- What is permethrin cream prescribed for or what is it typically used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is emollient cream used for?
- What is retinol a cream used for?
- What is lidocaine cream used for?
- What is ssd cream used for?
- Talk to a dermatologist online