Doctor insights on:
What Is Permethrin Cream Prescribed For Or What Is It Typically Used For
Permethrin: I checked Drugs.Com and the only listed indication was as a scabicide for Sarcoptes scabiei. ...Read more
On july29 i was prescribed 25mg allergy mini tabs, another medication, and aug3 permethrin cream could that make me not able to be pregnant on july26?
I used permethrin cream two nights ago and used it again tonight but didn't know I was suppose to wait a week so what do I do??
Second treatment: suppose to be 1 week laterGet a more detailed answer ›
Is it possible to over use permethrin. Treated once, then found new lesion and started itching again, used cream again 5 days later.
Permethrin: Please understand that much of the infection with scabies is now resistant to over the counter concentration of permethrin. If you are not using prescription strength you may not be fully treated. And it is alway wise to do the treatment twice one week apart. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is permethrin cream used for?
- What is permethrin cream usually used for?
- What topical cream or lotion is typically prescribed for shingles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is mupirocin ointment typically prescribed for?
- What type of pain medication is typically prescribed for arthritis?
- What is gentamicin sulfate ointment typically prescribed for?
- What gas is typically used in anesthesia?
- Talk to a dermatologist online