Doctor insights on:
What Is Ovulation Period In Women
Day 14 but it varies: In an idealized 28-day cycle ovulation occurs 14 days after the first day (cd 14) of the last mentrual period. In real life, most of us have seen apparently normal ovulations between day 11 and maybe 15-16. For women with regular but longer cycles, let's use 35 days as an example, best guess is usually 35-14= cycle-day 21. With irregular cycles, there is no general reliable rule of thumb. ...Read more
Sort of: People usually ovulate 14 days later which give most people a 28 day cycle. ...Read more
Mid cycle : Ovulation occurs about 2 weeks before the expected period. In a woman with 28 day cycles, that corresponds to about day 20. Keep in mind that sperm can live in the cervix for up to 3 days and the egg remains fertilizable for about 12 hrs after ovulation extending the actual fertile period. ...Read more
Normal cycle: In a perfect 28-day cycle, yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to calculate a womens ovulation period?
- Can women ovulate during their period?
- What are the signs of ovulation period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is ovulation period and how is it calculated?
- What day after a period is ovulation?
- What days do you ovulate after your period?
- What age women stop having period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free