Doctor insights on:
What Is Ocycotton What Are The Side Effects
Oxycontin: Oxycodone is a powerful pain-killer related to morphine and heroin. It can make you nauseated and constipated in the short run, or kill you if you take too much. It is also powerfully addictive and should only be used for really bad pain, and as little as possible. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bad breath, gas &...: In general, garlic is one of the healthiest foods we can eat & is generally well-tolerated, but not everyone tolerates it well. It famously causes bad breath.Some get intestinal gas or upset stomach from it. It can sting/irritate the skin.Some are allergic to it and report headaches, muscle aches, fatigue &/or dizziness but that's rare.See http://umm.Edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/garlic & comment:. ...Read more
Vidastat=Simvastatin: 1 in 10 people will get muscle aches. 1 in 100 will get mildly elevated liver tests. 1 in 1000 may have serious side effects involving the liver or muscles. The vast majority of people can take it with no side-effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the side effects of dayquil?
- What are the side effects of surgery?
- What are the side effects of accutane?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects of risperidone?
- What are the side effects of hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of hpv?
- What are the side effects of redbull?
- What are the side effects of anapsique?