Doctor insights on:
What Is Normal Ts4 Level
I have genetic thyroid enlargement but ts4 and other hormonal levels are normal, is it safe to get pregnant?
Yes: Hi. Yes, abnormality in thyroid size (i.e., goiter) with normal thyroid function is fine for getting pregnant. Please make sure it's not a nodule; that could be thyroid cancer and should be worked up and treated before conception. You may want to check thyroid autoantibodies as well. If they're positive, you may be more likely to develop thyroid function problems after delivery. Good luck! ...Read more
I m 23 yrs old, my BP is in range of 135-125/60-70.Slightly higher systolic n lower dys.My activity level is just normal.Gd body wt. Ratio.Any worries?
I would like to know what normal t4free levels are. My last test showed mine 0.96. Is this normal?
Tue report shows rft normal, friday report shows rft level high. How within , 3 days it can go up.
Normal: normal but call the doctors nurse who orederd it not sure why ?If they are concerned about Ectopic oregnacy need very close follow up ...Read more
Gpt level is 117 where normal range (0-45) & got is 45 when high end is 40. Whats possible causes?
Need more info: The liver enzymes are mildly elevated. The commonest cause is alcohol intake. If you drink, stop entirely for three months and re do the test. Are you on any medication? Have you been tested for hepatitis c? All lab results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the test is usually in the best position to do that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is considered a normal testosterone level for a 42 yo?
- What is a normal hemoglobin level for a 2 year old?
- What is the normal oxygen level in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a normal hemoglobin level for 2 year old female?
- What is the normal sgpt level in blood?
- What is normal level reflex free t4?
- What is a normal blood sugar level reading?
- What is normal hb level?