Doctor insights on:
What Is Normal Level Of Amniotic Fluid During Pregnancy
I'm 32 weeks pregnant, total leucocytes count is 14, Amniotic fluid level 11cm. Is this leucocytes count high or normal during pregnancy? Plz help me.
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Why do my amniotic fluid during pregnancy goes low and than back to normal within few days. Am 32 weeks, but since 16 weeks fluid sometimes low.
Need more info: There is not a very high correlation between the level of amniotic fluid and fetal well-being. If the baby is growing well, moving well, and you were doing well with normal weight gain etc. Then the likelihood of there being a problem is low. You should however discuss the whole range of possibilities with your obstetrician. ...Read more
See your GYN: The best accurate answer can only be given by your obstetrician. ...Read more
I want to know whether a sac of amniotic fluid is formed during pregnancy or it is already present in female body since birth.
Is 7.5cm amniotic fluid level a sign of concern( 38 week 1 day). What is done in case of low amniotic fluid at this stage of pregnancy?
Can low amniotic fluid if I am losing weight during pregnancy? I am 26 weeks and lost 20 pounds already .
Decreases amniotic : Decreased amniotic fluid level most commonly occurs due to rupture of membranes. Other causes can be due placental insufficiency or fetal renal anomalies. Your baby will continue to normally produce amniotic fluid by voiding. So the amniotic fluid does not dry up. Either less fluid is produced or more fluid is leaving than is produced. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal hemoglobin level during pregnancy?
- What kind of discharge is normal during pregnancy?
- What is the cause of excessive amniotic fluid in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal amount of amniotic fluid?
- What are normal levels of amniotic fluid?
- What is a normal blood sugar level during pregnancy?
- What is the normal sugar level during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free