Doctor insights on:
What Is Normal Blood Sugar During Pregnancy
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
What should normal blood sugar levels be, for fasting, 1 hr and 2 hr post prandial during pregnancy? Is 124 at one hour pp normal?
Blood sugar: The normal fasting blood sugar is lower during pregnancy. The fasting blood sugar should be less than 95 mg/dL. The one hour post prandial blood sugar should be less than 140 mg/dL and the two hour post prandial blood sugar should be less than 120 mg/dL. So a measurement of 124 mg/dL at one hour post prandial is normal. ...Read more
Brown blood in small amounts during ovulation. Is it normal? We had protected sex 7 days ago but no other symptoms of pregnancy.
Normal: It is very normal, especially if it only happens occasionally. ...Read more
Is spotting during pregnancy normal? I'm 6w5d pregnant and every other day I see light blood when I wipe (I saw it 4 times till now)
Blood pressure: Yes better then having hypertensionGet a more detailed answer ›
Blood spots: Yes it can happenGet a more detailed answer ›
Is it normal to be bleeding during pregnancy. The blood flow is not heavy and its bright red is this normal?
Bleeding in Pregnanc: Nope. Not in any way. Please sign off of this app and page your OB urgently. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal blood sugar level during pregnancy?
- What is normal blood sugar level during pregnancy?
- What is considered low blood sugar during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal blood pressure during pregnancy?
- What is the normal sugar level during pregnancy?
- What is considered high blood sugar during pregnancy?
- What is the normal fasting blood sugar for an 11 year old child?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online