Doctor insights on:
What Is Normal Blood Pressure For Women Over 60
Lower is better: With aging the elasticity of arteries (as all tissues) decreases resulting in a tendency to higher blood pressures. This is not desirable and higher pressures are not acceptable. It is still best if the blood pressure can be kept to 120/80 or even less. Until symptomatic, lower blood pressure usually is better. ...Read more
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Blood pressure: 100-140 over 70-90. ...Read more
Range: 90-110/60-70 would be considered ideal. ...Read more
My friend is a 60 yr old female with low to normal blood pressure. Last saturday she spiked to around 215/99 with a splitting headache. On tuesday f?
High blood pressure: This is a serious condition concerning spikes of hypertension. This always requires immediate medical attention to determine the cause and establish proper treatment. Without proper care, very serious problems can occur. Get help now. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bp: 90-140/60-90 ranges. ...Read more
Normal BP: For a 17 yr old female: 100-120/70-80 mm of Hg. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is normal blood pressure for men over 60?
- What is normal blood pressure for women over 40?
- What is normal blood pressure for women over 50?
- What is the normal blood pressure for women over 50?
- What is a good blood pressure for women over 50?
- Normal blood pressure for women over 60
- What is the normal blood pressure for men over 50?
- What is a normal blood pressure range for women?
- Talk to a cardiologist online for free