Doctor insights on:
What Is Normal Blood Pressure For A Teenager
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Range: 90-110/60-70 would be considered ideal.Get a more detailed answer ›
<135/<85: As noted.Get a more detailed answer ›
It varies: Blood pressure goals vary from one patient to the other depending whether they have heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease, etc. recent recommendation for the treatment of hypertension have been more lenient. For patient over the age of 60 without other medical problems, blood pressure medication is initiated once the BP is over 150/90. anything below is acceptable as long as it is not too low ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal blood pressure for a teenager?
- Whats the normal blood pressure for a teenager
- Normal blood pressure range for teenagers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal level of a teenagers blood sugar?
- What is a normal blood sugar level in a teenager?
- What is normal blood pressure for children?
- What number is normal blood pressure?
- Talk to a pediatrician online