Doctor insights on:
What Is Normal Blood Pressure For A Teenager
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Range: 90-110/60-70 would be considered ideal.Get a more detailed answer ›
<140/<80 mmHg: <140/<80 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is a normal blood pressure for a 41 year old woman. I am taking blood pressure medicine. What is the most elevated which would be safe?
Less than 120/80: Normal blood pressure (BP) is less than 120/80 for all adults. While we don't treat most unless BP repeated greater than 140/90, we won't treat elderly (older than 60yo) until greater than 150/90 on 2 or more occasions. With that said, recent studies show no benefit to driving BP down below 120/80. Instead, taking enough meds to drop below 140/90 (or 150/90 if older) is fine. Don't forget lifestyl ...Read more
blood pressure: 100-130/60-90 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
<120/80: In normal regnancy the BP is lower, thus <120/80 is common. ...Read more
Lower than adult: THe 16 yo BP is not as high as an adults. THe systolic should range between 95-105 and diastolic 50-65. ...Read more
Blood pressure: 120-140 over 80-90 mm mercury.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal blood pressure for a teenager?
- Whats the normal blood pressure for a teenager
- Normal blood pressure range for teenagers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal level of a teenagers blood sugar?
- What is a normal blood sugar level in a teenager?
- What is normal blood pressure for children?
- What number is normal blood pressure?
- Talk to a pediatrician online