Doctor insights on:
What Is Myogram
Radicular pain: If you have a significant 'pinching' of a nerve in neck you may get root pain, tingling and numbness along the appropriat nerve to the fingers a neurologist can tell you where the problem is somtimes with the aid of an emg(electro myogram, an electrical study of the nerve and muscles) the symptoms may be due to the peripheral nerves such as the median nerve in carpal tunnel syndrome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If I have spinal nerve damage from an lp, how will i know for sure? Will an MRI show that type of damage?
Nerve damage: Spinal access may cause nerve damage, espeically in untrained hands. An emg/ncv (electro-myogram, nerve conduction velocity) study would reveal if there is actual nerve damage. The damage may also depend on the type of needle used to access the spinal fluid. A sharp needle may lead to more damage compared to a "pencil-point" needle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the use of medofed?
- What is foliate papillae?
- What is a turtleneck penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is epaderm use for?
- What is treatment for angina?
- What is hpv and its causes?
- What is a liver laceration?
- What is a lumbar contusion?