Doctor insights on:
What Is My Heart Rate Zone
60-100: The resting heart rate ideally should be well below 100 beats per minute, which is similar to a heart rate in normal rhythm. There may be some leeway with regard to rate depending on various other factors such as other illnesses and how recently the diagnosis was made. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heart rate: Most resting heart rate normals are 80 to 100 bpm. Some people's resting heart rate is higher. Abnormal reasons for higher resting heart rate include anemia, hyperthyroidism, fever, ongoing inflammation or infection, dehydration and there is also a pathologic sinus tachycardia condition. You'd need to see a dr. And be evaluated if you're worried about your resting heart rate. ...Read more
It is vital: Pulse rate is a major determinant of the rate of blood flow through the body. An abnormal pulse is an important sign that something wrong might be happening (taken into the context of symptoms, other vital signs, trends, etc). ...Read more
I got fast heart beat or heart rate without exercising my heart rate is 106 is that normal for my age at 21 can fear cause heart problems?
Bp is 106/80 and heart rate is 103.without any exercise.why heart rate is increased.is it because of tsh haormones or what?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does target heart rate zone mean?
- What is the definition of target heart rate zone?
- Polar heart rate zone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the dangers of working out too high in heart rate zone?
- What are the implications of being in your target heart rate zone while exercising?
- What should be the target heart rate zone for a 13 year old gilr?
- Heart rate zones for burning fat
- Talk to a cardiologist online