Doctor insights on:
What Is Most Muscular Part Of The Digestive System
Does problems in intestine or in any other part of digestive system can cause urinary or sex problems??
Problems?: How do you mean problems? Please define more clearly. ...Read more
Parts of GI system: The GI system start with the mouth and teeth. This is where digestion begins. The food is the swallowed and taken to the stomach via the esophagus. In the stomach food is exposed to acid and mechanical grinding. Food then passes into the duodenum, jejunum and ileum where nutrients are absorbed. The liquid then enters the colon where water is absorbed and then out through the anus. ...Read more
Check this out: Follow this link to learn more about the anatomy & physiology of the digestive tract (http://www.Dasilvainstitute.Com/gastrointestinal-anatomy-physiology) summary: the GI tract is a single cell barrier of protection between the outside world & the inside of our body. Immune cells are numerous here. It digests (breaksdown) foods, and absorbs the nutrients & water to enter our blood stream. ...Read more
Absorbs Nutrients: That's a very complicated question and there is not an easy answer. The body breaks down the food you eat to its component parts and then absorbs that to create energy. You can find a lot of information at your local library or on the internet. ...Read more
Best not to: Your body has a natural mechanism for eliminating waste, and generally it is better to let it handle it. Cleansing usually involves ingesting or inserting various 'natural' toxins which serve only to upset your gut's normal homeostasis (=balanced environment). Occasionally the body needs help restoring itself back to balance, esp after antibiotics, so probiotics may help in this specific case. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Most muscular part of digestive system
- How the muscular system helps the digestive system?
- Most important organ in the digestive system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the functions of the muscular system?
- Dead lifts focus on which part of your muscular system
- What part of the body does obesity most effect?
- How the digestive system muscular system work in conjunction during digestion?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free