Doctor insights on:
What Is Most Common Cause Of Death Between 55 And 65
Heart disease: Number of deaths for leading causes of death •heart disease: 599, 413 •cancer: 567, 628 •chronic lower respiratory diseases: 137, 353 •stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128, 842 •accidents (unintentional injuries): 118, 021 •alzheimer's disease: 79, 003 •diabetes: 68, 705 •influenza and pneumonia: 53, 692 •nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48, 935 •intentional self-harm (suicide): 36, 90. ...Read more
Heart Disease: The #1 cause of death in women is heart disease. It is a universally under-appreciated problem, but specifically in the United States. Diet, excercise, "baby aspirin", and regular checkups with your doctor are good preventive measures, particularly if you have a family history of high cholesterol or heart disease. ...Read more
Atherosclerosis: This disease features accumulations of cholesterol and other substances on the inner surfaces of arteries. It still probably kills more people through heart damage and stroke than all cancers combined. A public health expert might cite "lifestyle" instead -- or even "getting older" -- as deaths from malnutrition, violence, childbirth and infection are less common than in the old days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most common cause of bradycardia?
- Most frequent cause of death
- What is the most common cause of heart attacks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common cause of blood in stool?
- What is the most common cause of neck pain complaints?
- What is the most common cause of chronic kidney disease?
- What is the most common cause of down syndrome?
- Most common cause of death in children