Doctor insights on:
What Is Most Common Cause Of Death Between 55 And 65
Many possibilities: If injury to the head, or separation of the skull from the neck bones, does not result in death, then injury to the chest organs, or burning, are the common causes. One task of the medical examiner is to determine whether the pilot died because the plane crashed, or vice versa. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heart Disease: The #1 cause of death in women is heart disease. It is a universally under-appreciated problem, but specifically in the United States. Diet, excercise, "baby aspirin", and regular checkups with your doctor are good preventive measures, particularly if you have a family history of high cholesterol or heart disease. ...Read more
Atherosclerosis: This disease features accumulations of cholesterol and other substances on the inner surfaces of arteries. It still probably kills more people through heart damage and stroke than all cancers combined. A public health expert might cite "lifestyle" instead -- or even "getting older" -- as deaths from malnutrition, violence, childbirth and infection are less common than in the old days. ...Read more
Heart disease: Number of deaths for leading causes of death •heart disease: 599, 413 •cancer: 567, 628 •chronic lower respiratory diseases: 137, 353 •stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128, 842 •accidents (unintentional injuries): 118, 021 •alzheimer's disease: 79, 003 •diabetes: 68, 705 •influenza and pneumonia: 53, 692 •nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48, 935 •intentional self-harm (suicide): 36, 90. ...Read more
CDC site: Check this cdc site: https://isearch.Avg.Com/pages/abt/tb/search.Aspx?Q=causes+of+death+women+us&sap=dsp&lang=en&mid=b3b5deb80c5847d0b6cdd1585747d71e-466ec35eae5e30de17ce347538481a73b3240a25&cid=%7b5f969c91-8d84-4a0c-8196-d22cbac773d1%7d&v=18.104.22.168&ds=qw011&d=10%2f19%2f2012+8%3a03%3a42+pm&pr=sa&snd=hdr&sap_acp=1&tc=test4.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most common cause of dizziness and loss of balance?
- What is the most common cause of neck and shoulder pain?
- What is the most common cause of seizures in adults?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common cause of bradycardia?
- What is the most common cause of blindness in the united states?
- What is the most common cause of endocrine abnormalities?
- What are most common causes of back pain and gas?
- What is the most common underlying cause of sudden cardiac death in children?