Doctor insights on:
What Is Mometasone Furoate Ointment Used For
2nd strongest: Mometasone is in 2nd strongest class out of 7 levels of topical steroids. Use sparingly and for shortest time possible. Can cause thinning of your skin, sometimes redness and irritation [sensitized skin]. Kids may absorb more so be very careful if used chronically [can effect their whole body]/. ...Read more
Doc gave me mometasone furoate 0.1% ointment to apply on whole face for 2 days for a skin irritation. Now have dents on my skin in 3 places. Help me!
Steroid Cream: It is a corticosteroid cream and used for skin rash caused by allegy, for atopic dermatitis, eczema, contact dermatitis, inflammatory conditions of skin other dermatosis which respond to steroid cream locally and one application a day only.It is a medium potency corticosteroid cream and can not be sold without prescription. ...Read more
No: No it is not to be used for treating dandruff. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is mometasone furoate used for?
- Mometasone furoate ointment 01
- Mometasone furoate ointment uses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mometasone furoate ointment for eczema
- Mometasone furoate ointment cold sore
- Mometasone furoate ointment side effects
- Mometasone furoate ointment for jock itch
- Talk to a dermatologist online