Doctor insights on:
What Is Mild Vaginal Bleeding
Why, 20+ yrs. post-TVH/BSO, would I have sudden onset of mild vaginal bleeding after intercourse, and then menstrual-like cramping and bloating?
Vaginal bleeding age: Many reasons not many of them good. Discuss with your Dr. Now would be good. ...Read more
I have had mild vaginal bleeding/spotting for the last for weeks. Its all brown stuff not red. I have an implant and have been having normal periods?
Vaginal bleeding: Vaginal bleeding or spotting can always indicate the possibility of pregnancy, even an ectopic pregnancy and despite your implant, you could be pregnant. So do a home pregnancy test. There are many factors such as fibroids or polyps which could cause spotting, but lack of ovulation or thin uterine lining could be related to the implant. Check with your md. ...Read more
I had a total abdominal hysterectomy 4 months ago, they left my ovaries. I'm having mild vaginal bleeding & mild abdominal cramping. Why?
I'm 4 week prego. I went to the hospital for vaginal bleeding(mild bleeding). No sign of miscarriage. I'm still bleeding. Should I be worried?
Vag Bleeding: Abnormal vaginal bleeding has many possible causes. By itself, it does not necessarily indicate a serious condition. But if it has been happening for a month you should see your GYN doctor. http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/abnormal-vaginal-bleeding-topic-overview#1 ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Various: Bleeding at penetration can be caused by tissue tears, cervical polyps, infections and a few other causes. Being examined is the best way to tell. ...Read more
Heavy, unpredictable: Generally speaking, anything that's out of the "ordinary.". Heavier menses that is consistent (e.g. More than about 3 months straight), bleeding in between cycles in the absence of hormonal manipulation and bleeding after sex are some examples. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Struct / functional:
Basically three possible general reasons -
1) There is something structurally wrong with the uterus that is keeping it from controlling its bleeding (i.e. fibroids, polyps)
2) the hormonal signaling between the ovaries and the uterus is not going right, leading to "dysfunctional bleeding", despite a structurally normal uterus
3) your blood is not clotting correctly ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of pink vaginal discharge
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- What could cause vaginal bleeding 2 years after a partial hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal wall bleeding
- Vaginal bleeding color
- Umbilical hernia vaginal bleeding
- Vaginal bleeding after an appendectomy
- Mild vaginal bleeding