Doctor insights on:
What Is Micro Prolapse
When lying down, feel pressure in top of head. Also have strong heartbeat. EKG is clear except mild micro valve prolapse. I also have anxiety. ?
Thorough evaluation: Assuming you are referring to a herniated disc, start with your primary care physician to begin work up, order appropriate studies, and decide if you need a referral to a spine specialist (ortho or neuro spine surgeon). Not every disc herniation needs surgery - usually a last resort. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/uterine-prolapse/basics/definition/con-20027708 Early prolapse may be asymptomatic or may have stress incontinence. In later states uterus protrudes outside the vagina. Visit the site listed above for more information. If you have concern, it would be prudent to see your gynaecologist. ...Read more
See below: Prolapse literally means "to fall out of place‚" from the latin prolabi meaning "to fall out." in medicine, prolapse is a condition where organs, such as the uterus, fall down or slip out of place. It is used for organs protruding through the vagina or the rectum or for the misalignment of the valves of the heart. A spinal disc herniation is also sometimes called "disc prolapse.". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is urethal prolapse?
- What causes a prolapsed womb?
- What is pelvic organ prolapse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of prolapsed uterus?
- What are the symptoms of a prolapse?
- What causes uterine prolapse?
- What are the causes of rectal prolapse?
- What is micro valve prolapse?