Doctor insights on:
What Is Lymphoma Symptoms
Could be several: Lymphoma is a general category which includes many subtypes of hodgkins and non-hodgkins lymphomas. They may manifest slowly over years while higher grades progress more quickly. As a class, lymphomas my occur practically anywhere, so the possible symptoms can vary substantially. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the symptoms when lymphoma affects thymus gland? Can chest pain be the only symptom of lymphoma?
May or may not be sx: Lymphoma will produce a sizable mass which will grow and become obvious before any other symptoms might appear. If the Chest CT Scan is normal, then I doubt there is any lymphoma in the Thymus/chest. Chest pain is a nonspecific symptom which can be caused by many many different reason,some obvious,others not so obvious. ...Read more
What are symptoms of lymphoma? I have been having swollen glands in different parts of my body for weeks and am always exhausted! help!
Medical Exam neded: Lymphoma can have enlarged lymph nodes and have no other symptoms. Yet most patients feel tired, may have fever and the Lymph nodes keep growing in size. If your nodes have increased in size then you must see a doctor for medical examination. A biopsy of the lymph node is required for a confirmed diagnosis of lymphoma. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What were your lymphoma symptoms?
- What are the most common symptoms of lymphoma?
- What are the symptoms of the recurrence of hodgkins lymphoma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tonsillar lymphoma symptoms
- Abdominal symptoms of lymphoma
- Night sweats lymphoma symptoms
- Non hotchkins lymphoma symptoms
- Talk to a radiation oncologist online for free