Doctor insights on:
What Is Lymes Disease In Humans
Lyme is caused by borrelia burgdorferi. Acute symptoms can include bullseye rash, headaches, joint pain, fever, and flu like sx. Chronic symptoms can include fibromyalgia symptoms, nerve pain in extremities, mood swings, brain fog, heart problems. Lab diagnosis is not very reliable, and sometimes clinical ...Read more
No: The only vaccine that was available was withdrawn from the market years ago. ...Read more
See details: First of all you need to be bitten by a deer tick and the tick has to remain attached for 12-24 hours. If you have not been bitten the risk is zero. If you have the risk is up to 80%. K ...Read more
I was tested a year ago for lymes disease. Only band 41 came back positive. Could i still have lymes disease?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is dropsy disease in humans?
- What is mad cow disease called in humans?
- What is foot and mouth disease in humans?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is normal range creatinine in human body?
- What is lockjaw in humans?
- What is the best climate to live in with autoimmune diseases?
- What is the result of electrolytes abnormal in diabetic kidney disease?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free