Doctor insights on:
What Is Levofloxacin 500 Mg Used For
I have prostatitis and taking levofloxacin 500 mg. I wanna how much interval should I give between two doses? 12 hours or 24 hours?
I have prostatitis & I took levofloxacin 500 mg for 6 weeks and now again Dr. gave me same med for 1 month. I want to know will this med be helpful?
PROSTATITIS EVAL: R/O prostatitis is tough to treat. Hopefully you have seen a urologist recently. If no response to levoquin, try doxycycline. I would recheck labs /UA C&S. & testosterone . . You also need abdominal/pelvic/prostate US R/O prostate stones. Also switch to gluten free diet Wholeapproach.com /GUTBLISS.com ...Read more
If a test came back negative for strep, but i'm halfway through with a 10 day course of levaquin (levofloxacin) 500 (1 qd), should I discontinue now?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Levofloxacin 500 mg uses
- Teva levofloxacin 500 mg
- Levofloxacin 500 mg and alcohol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is levofloxacin 500mg used for?
- What is ampicillin tr 500 mg used for?
- What is cefuroxime axetil 500 mg used for?
- Moxypen 500 mg used for
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online