Doctor insights on:
What Is Levitra Effect On Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Yes: Yes you may combine those, you should not combine those meds with nitrates but other meds are usually ok. ...Read more
Hypertension: how long does it usually take for clonidine to have an effect on blood pressure? Days or weeks?
Possibly: High blood pressure may be associated with peripheral vascular disease which can be one cause of erectile dysfunction. Unfortunately some treatments for high blood pressure can also cause erectile dysfunction. If you have both problems, talk it over with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Levitra (or vardenafil) is an fda-approved drug in the class of agents known as phosphodiesterase 5 (pde-5) inhibitors, which are used to treat male erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil is also know as staxyn. Other medications also in this class include viagra (sildenafil) and Cialis (tadalafil). This medication is only ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the effect of albumin on blood pressure?
- What is the effect of monster energy drinks on your blood sugar?
- What is the effect of grapefruit on blood coagulation in a person taking warfarin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for low blood pressure on standing?
- What effect does drinking alcohol have on blood pressure?
- What is the immediate effect of exercise on blood glucose level?
- What is the meaning of the range on a blood pressure cuff?
- Talk to a cardiologist online