Doctor insights on:
What Is Lbbb Due To Chemo
Often permanent: I have only seen it once in a patient who developed lbbb with a viral infection/myocarditis and several weeks following resolution of the illness, the lbbb also resolved. Otherwise, al other cases so far have been "permanent finding." it is not a dangerous thing, just a bit difficult to interpret when you are actively having issues with your heart such as a heart attack. Worry not anita. Good luck. ...Read more
My concern,knowing BP 119/68 (avg),EF 55%, mildly elevated EDP/20-25mm, LBBB, plumbing great, no pain but sob w/exertion should I still exercise? All started in the past few years, am I deteriorating
BP great, LBBB diagnosed, cath was excellent w/slightly elevated EDP, no dyastolic dys. What causes it if all else is perfect? Is caffeine bad for it?
I have LBBB, found at 34 years old, ef 50% BP 117/74, failed stress test but excellent cath. Workout daily. Afraid to push as I lose breath am I safe?
See below: As your angiogram did not show any evidence of coronary artery disease, you are safe from that aspect. Your EF appears to be towards the lower limits of normal. Unsure what the cause of that is. You should speak with your cardiologist regarding further management. As far as exercise is concerned, you may continue as tolerated. ...Read more
I have LBBB, diagnosed at 34 years old, no symptoms. BP 117/74, failed stress test but excellent cath. Workout daily. Afraid to push. Am I safe?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I think my hand rash is due to a fungal infection what can i do
- What is solution for hair loss due to steroids?
- What is a swollen retina due to cataract surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for abdominal pain due to lactic acidosis?
- What is the after effect of ablation of the heart due to a palpitation?
- What is a good substitute for eating binges due to stress?
- What is the most recommended exercise for relieving back pain due to scoliosis?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free