Doctor insights on:
What Is It When You Have White Spots On Your Tongue
Difficult to : Guess a diagnosis over the internet. Would recommend an examination by your physician or dentist. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Possibly candidiasis: Candidiasis, sometimes called thrush, is a fungal infection that can cause white patches on the tongue. Usually these patches can be scrapped off and leave a bleeding surface. It is easily treatable with medication. Have your child evaluated by there pediatric dentist or pediatrician. They should be able to tell you if this is candidiasis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
White spots tongue: See a dentist or ENT specialist for a diagnosis and treatment if appropriate. ...Read more
White on tongue: It could be milk, especially if a powdered formula is used. However if it does not scrape or wipe away with a wet cloth. Then it could be thrush, a yeast infection in the mouth. Look at her gums too and inner cheeks it can spread. The doctor will give you some yummy drops for her mouth to kill the fungus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I recently kissed a guy who is known to have alot of girlfriends and now i have gotten some small white spots on tongue. We didnt French kiss?
Tricky: dermatologic conditions are hard to discuss without seeing them., but white spots often are normally present on the tongue. The only common std associated with kissing (herpes) just doesn't sound anything like that: it's red blistery somewhat sore on the outside at the edges of the lips and it's unlikely to first occur in teen years. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is it when you have bumps on your tongue?
- What could it mean if you have a white patch on your tongue?
- What does white spots on your tongue mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is it when you have white discharge?
- What causes white spots on the tongue?
- What if you have a white spot in your mouth?
- Is it normal to have white on your tongue?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online