Doctor insights on:
What Is It When You Have White Spots On Your Tongue
Difficult to : Guess a diagnosis over the internet. Would recommend an examination by your physician or dentist. Hope this helps. ...Read more
White spots tongue: See a dentist or ENT specialist for a diagnosis and treatment if appropriate. ...Read more
Possibly candidiasis: Candidiasis, sometimes called thrush, is a fungal infection that can cause white patches on the tongue. Usually these patches can be scrapped off and leave a bleeding surface. It is easily treatable with medication. Have your child evaluated by there pediatric dentist or pediatrician. They should be able to tell you if this is candidiasis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have 6 small white spots on either side of my tongue, 3 mm diameter. Not bumpy. They are on and off. I am 46, dieting for a month. What are they?
I have white spots on the inside of my cheek I first noticed them yesterday on my tongue but now they have gone on my tongue and reappeared.What is it?
White on tongue: It could be milk, especially if a powdered formula is used. However if it does not scrape or wipe away with a wet cloth. Then it could be thrush, a yeast infection in the mouth. Look at her gums too and inner cheeks it can spread. The doctor will give you some yummy drops for her mouth to kill the fungus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is it when you have bumps on your tongue?
- What could it mean if you have a white patch on your tongue?
- What is it when you have white ashy spot on face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when you have bumps on your vagina?
- Is it normal to have some dark red blood clots when you are on your period?
- What does it mean when you have pains on your bum cheeks?
- Is it normal to have white spots on your tonsils?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online