Doctor insights on:
What Is It When You Have Pain In The Left Shoulder Blade
Pain in the left shoulder blade when strtching, leaning my head right side, exhaling, lying on my left side, wen twisting my body. what cud be d cause?
Shoulder blade pain: The first thought is muscle of course, trapezius or less likely sternocleidomaistoid. If tender to touch at all that would go along with this. ...Read more
I am 47yr F. Woke up with aching and throbbing pain in the left shoulder blade shooting down to my left arm. I have taken some aleve (naproxen) and tried to massage the area but hasn't really helped yet. Should I be worried?
Dislocation, sprain,: Left shoulder blade/shoulder pain can result from a dislocation or sprain of the shoulder joint. Pain in the shoulder blade area can also be from a possible renal stone in the left kidney, or if there is an infectious lesion from a cut or bite, that could cause pain there as well. A myocardisal infarction can cause pain here as well but it radiates down the left arm in most cases. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in left shoulder blade when lying down
- Pain in left shoulder blade when coughing
- Sharp pain in left shoulder blade when breathing
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in left shoulder blade when breathing
- Pain under left shoulder blade when breathing
- I have pain in my left shoulder blade
- What causes left shoulder blade pain?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free