Doctor insights on:
What Is It Not Safe To Do During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Check out:: http://www.babycenter.com/0_the-best-kinds-of-exercise-for-pregnancy_7880.bc Take care.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it safe to sleep on your back in first trimester of pregnancy? When is it not safe, during pregnancy, to sleep on your back? Thank you!
What's in the pills?: Ginger is ok. But what is in the pills besides ginger? Not all companies take care to test or include ingredients considered safe for pregnancy. Even prescription pills can be counterfeit and include lead paint, floor wax, other toxins. Before taking new OTC pills, do searches for information about the company that makes them, show the bottle to your pharmacist or doctor, even check otis, reprotox. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sideways from rear: Is safest. Male lying under partner with female on top either facing each other or female's back toward partner are both also safe positions. Male sitting underneath on a chair with female either facing him, or both facing forward works for some couples. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wouldn't do it.: Airborne is a cocktail of vitamins and minerals which is supposed to boost the immune system when a common cold is suspected. It contains vitamin a, which in excess may cause birth defects. Also, there is no evidence that airborne is effective at all and you should not waste your money. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to do a brazilian wax during pregnancy?
- What fruit is not safe to eat during pregnancy?
- What is not safe to eat during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to drink chocolate milk during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take domperidone during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to get vitamin b12 shots during pregnancy?
- Is it safe to take robitussin during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online