Doctor insights on:
What Is It If A Child Has White Spots In Thier Eyes When Photographed
Unclear: I'm not sure what white spots behind the eyes means. If you are seeing white spots, there are a number of causes, which an ophthalmologist can help identify. Of concerns is retinal or vitreous detachment, which can cause intermittent white spots in your vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I see white spots before my eyes during the day and when i close them at night. Is this normal ? What could it be?
See eye doctor: It could be cysts, xanthaloma, molluscom.Get a more detailed answer ›
Whats the white spots/patches appears on babys face?It starts sorrounds her eyes now spreading on her cheek
BIRTH MARKS: Some kind of birth marks not cafe- au-lait ( dark discolorations). ...Read more
"My eyes are losing color....I have crescent shaped grayish/white spots on the tops of both eyes (my eyes are brown). ?
Corneal arcus: In many, over the years, lipid seeps out of the blood and collects at the edge of the cornea as an arc. This is totally benign and is a surface change. The iris, which provides the basic color to the eye, is inside the eye and is not affected by this although it is underneath. ...Read more
Have white spots around eyes. They start out small and get bigger in time. Only have them around eyes. What are they and how do I get rid of them?
Check triglycerides: These could be a lot of different things, but you should have your triglycerides checked if they have not been. In patient's with very high triglycerides they can develop something called xanthelasmas. It is at least worth looking into. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a conversion disorder how can you tell if someone in your family has it?
- I get a metal taste in my mouth when i cough what is it
- What is wrong when your period has a clear stringy discharge in the blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have white cells in your vaginal discharge does it mean a std is present
- What does it mean when i child has mucous in poop?
- Teenage daughter has white gooey discharge in panties and what is it
- What exactly happens if you have a tampon stuck in you and it hurts when you pee?
- Talk to a pediatrician online