Doctor insights on:
What Is It Called When The Placenta Attaches To The Uterus
Placenta accreta: Placenta accreta, percreta and increta are increasingly severe conditions where the placenta actually grows into the myometrium, or wall, of the uterus, making detachment at birth difficult if not impossible. Moms with this condition more often than not will require hysterectomies at the time of birth to avoid hemorrhage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am now at 25 weeks. My sonography report says Single live intrauterine foetus in unstable presentation.Placenta attached at posterior wall of uterus?
Low-lying placenta @6wks w/ repeated bleeding episodes. Any pose that i could try to help baby & placenta move up as uterus grows?
No: Nothing that you can do to change placental location. It will change on own. Good luck! ...Read more
Is it possible for placenta to desperate from uterus from heavy lifting? And would u know if it happened?
Being that I am 28 years old and have 3 children can anyone tell me why my placenta would get embedded into my uterus? And could I have prevented it?
With retroverted uterus and anterior placenta, is it better to prepare for CVS with a full or empty bladder?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is it called when the placenta attaches improperly in the uterus?
- When does the placenta attach to the uterus
- When does the placenta attach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is it called when your uterus hangs low?
- When does the fertilized egg attach to the uterus
- What name is the blastocyst given after it is attached to the uterus?
- Umbilical cord not attached to placenta
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free