Doctor insights on:
What Is Irrigation And When Do I Use It
Nothing!: Healthtap physicians have repeatedly addressed this subject with a clear "no" answer to your question.There is virtually no value to colon flushes, cleansers, enemas, irrigation machines when the technique is accomplished to "detox" or eliminate "accumulated waste." the "no" response also applies to liver detoxes! there are few real health benefits, but sigificant unjustified risk. Don't "cleanse". ...Read more
I'm 22 female. I have a crown since october. Gums above not regrowing. He told me to use irrigator and brush it soflty. Will it grow and what can i do?
Is it better to use isotonic or hypertonic saline solution when doing sinus irrigation? Does research say one is better?
Absolutely: Even a higher concentration than 1n may be used. There is evidence that concentrations> 1 n may improve ciliary beat frequency which could help the nose be even cleaner. ...Read more
Depends....: If your daughter is a week old, probably not. If she's 8 years old, then probably. ...Read more
Can ear irrigation be done at home to clean out wax? I had my ear cleaned out two weeks ago at doctor wax is back not allowed to use qtip wax removal
You Bet, Fairly Easy: Best: simply work shampoo into ear canals, with little finger tip, each time you shampoo your hair. Helps to pull pina back with opposite hand behind head while working in the soap. The wax will be softened by the shampoo ; work out. The usual medical tool for mechanical wax removal is 3 mm od buck ear curette, but not good if cannot see ; don't know anatomy. Q-tip too big, pushes wax further in. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I use 0.9% sodium chloride irrigation for an enema? I have a reusable enema bottle, I can't go to the nursing station here all they do is send me home, they are no help, they send me home, I live way up in the north(Canada) we have lack of health care
Every day i blow my nose and there are yellow phlegm that cones out everyday i've been on antibiotics and fluticazone and use irrigation kits why?
My son has an over production of ear wax, there is no infection, as confirmed by our doctor. How can I use colace to soften wax before doc irrigation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When i squeeze and drain this soar blood and thick puss come out what is it
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- I have a stuffy nose coughing body aches what is it and how do i help myself
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I use a nebulizer with my albuteral and now i have a cough what can i do for it
- What do i do when my wife is prego and she wipes up a little pink in her pee?
- What is a chelater and how often do you use it?
- What is the glycemic index and how can i use it to control my diet?
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?