Doctor insights on:
What Is Ibuprofen Pm Dosages
In what way?: It can relieve pain of certain types and if it relieves pain a can allow a person to relax and go to sleep. It can also allow person to function more normally.However one must always consider the type of medicine it is, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatoryand it can have significant side effects including kidney problems intestinal bleeding problems water retention among the most prominent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Pray, then: get that person to the ER and call 911 ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of ibuprofen pm
- Ibuprofen pm and alcohol
- Ibuprofen pm overdose
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the maximum dosage of ibuprofen per day?
- What dosage of ibuprofen is generally prescribed for sciatica?
- What happened to tylenol pm?
- Ibuprofen pediatric dosage chart
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free