Doctor insights on:
What Is Hydrocortisone Cream Used For
Cortisone is a naturally produced hormone in the body, produced by the adrenal glands. It is often used as a potent medication for inflammatory disease. In serious cases, it is a "wonder" drug, and can be life saving. However, long and continuous use can cause many serious and uncomfortable side effects. Hydrocortisone is a topical skin variety and much ...Read more
no: That is not the purpose.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cream with hydrocortisone
- Hydrocortisone cream
- What is emollient cream used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is lidocaine cream used for?
- What is ssd cream used for?
- What is lamisil cream used for?
- What is acyclovir cream used for?
- Talk to a dermatologist online