Doctor insights on:
What Is Humira Intravenous Injection For
Humira (adalimumab): There is no supporting evidence for Humira (adalimumab) affecting "thyroid levels." but you must take into account that you have an autoimmune disease, which is why you are on humira, (adalimumab) and it is highly possible that the disease itself is or could be affecting the thyroid. ...Read more
My husband has had a bad reaction to Humira, (adalimumab)his first injection was a week ago.The first 3 days he was ok. The evening of the 3rd day he got a very ba?
Humira (adalimumab) reaction: You didn't mention what kind if reaction your husband experienced. At any rate, you need to report any symptoms that you suspect were due to the drug to the prescribing/treating doctor before the next dose, ...Read more
I'm having awful nausea from Humira (adalimumab) injections. OTC suggestions? I had the same thing with the last injection which lasted 6 days. Last dose was Wed
I have had 1 injection of humira (adalimumab) for ra. I am nervous about taking this med. Can i discontinue use of humira (adalimumab) safely? Try another RA med?
Dont be nervous: It is a good medicine. If you keep your eyes open, it is safe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What if give humira injection incorrectly?
- Injection of alcohol intravenously
- Intravenous injection sites
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Humira injection for psoriasis
- Humira injection sites
- Humira injection site reaction
- Humira injection will kill
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free