Doctor insights on:
What Is Hidronefrosis
My newborn baby ( 5 month)has an 5 level hidronefrosis, and a poor funtionality kidney 39%, what should I do? Is there a posibility to save the kidney
Severehydronephrosis: Immediate surgery by a pediatric nephrologist can. Save the kidney. ...Read more
My baby has 5 month old, and he needs a surgery because his hidronefrosis ( 5 level) and poor kidney funtionality. Does he need to wait to do surgery?
Probably: In adults, hydronephrosis (swelling of the kidney due to obstruction of urinary outlet) in the setting of poor kidney function should get treated sooner rather than later in order to have the best chance at preserving kidney function. In children, with both hydronephrosis and ongoing kidney injury, surgical management becomes more urgent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the use of medofed?
- What is foliate papillae?
- What is a turtleneck penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is epaderm use for?
- What is treatment for angina?
- What is hpv and its causes?
- What is a liver laceration?
- What is a lumbar contusion?