Doctor insights on:
What Is Happening When My Vision Randomly Flashes On Occasion
?retinal tear: The most common cause of "eye flashes" occurs when the gel in your eye separates (posterior vitreous detachment). In some circumstances separation of the gel can pull on the retina and cause a tear of the retina which can lead to retinal detachment and the need for emergency surgery. Floaters or black spots usually accompanies this. Other causes include migraine and inflammation of the eye. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I keep getting lots of flashing particals in my vision sometimes theres not many sometimes theres loads and other times its like shooting stars 50% of the after these random burts I get a really bad headache others a hot flushes and bad dizzyness with ri
I've been having random episodes of double vision lasting about a min or so,its been happening anywhere from once a week to a couple times in a month?
Ophthalmology: Please visit an ophthalmologist as soon as possible for a full exam. Good luck. ...Read more
I'm seeing black flashes, as if I'm closing my eyes randomly. A couple eye drops made it go away, what was happening?
I see white flash of light out the corner of my right eye. It's been happening at random. I'm always glued to my laptop screen. What's going on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is this whooshing sound of my heartbeat when i sleep on my ear?
- What is making the bottom of my heel hurt when i walk on it?
- Noise in my ear when my ear is on a pillow what causes it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most likely reason for clicking in my throat when i swallow?
- What is a hole like thing on the bottom of my foot?
- I have a little white hard bump that developed on my eyelid what is it
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free