Doctor insights on:
What Is Good For Urinary Tract Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Incomplete question: You have not provided enough information to provide an opinion. ...Read more
UTI: "uti" includes all types of infections in the urinary tract. Cystitis is specifically a term describing inflammation of the bladder. Most often cystitis, although quit irritating, does not cause systemic symptoms such as fever, body aches etc. Pyelonephritis (also a uti) on the other hand is an infection of the kidney causing significant systemic symptoms. ...Read more
A urinary tract infection, also known as an UTI, may involve the kidney, ureter, bladder, or urethra. A common cause is an intestinal bacteria, E. coli. Common symptoms include a frequent urge to urinate, and pain or burning when urinating. Antibiotics are typically ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is good for a urinary tract infection?
- What is a good antibiotic for urinary tract infection?
- What antibiotic is good for urinary tract infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What herbs are good for a urinary tract infection?
- Is garlic good for urinary tract infection?
- Is amoxicillin good for urinary tract infection?
- Are cherries good for urinary tract infections?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free